Friday, March 12, 2021

 

Haiku Friday: One Year

 


A year ago this weekend, everything went Kablooie. Everything shut down, school went online, everyone began to hole up... it was a turning point. So much has happened-- and not happened-- since then.

Just writing that brings up some feelings.

Let's haiku on that; I'm giving everyone wide leeway.

Here, I will go first:

It did not seem real
But... so many moments; and
What all did I miss?

Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable plan, and have some fun!

Comments:
It was a sad year,
No Spain, bad Zoom, no travel,
Summer, Madrid!
 
I am good at numb
So I can claim we did well
My heart disagrees
 
Even introverts
noticed something was missing.
But our dogs loved it.
 
Aside from the death,
it wasn't all that bad, really.
Much love all around.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#