Tuesday, January 26, 2021

 

Trump's Legacy...

 


I have a piece in the Waco Tribune-Herald this Sunday titled "The Recency Effect and Trump's Ruined Legacy." You can read it here (and I hope you will!).

The core of it is built on things I learned while co-teaching with Baylor Business School professor Blaine McCormick. At Baylor, I had the pleasure of co-teaching with Blaine from the Business School, Deanna Toten-Beard from Theater (we explained that here), Hulitt Gloer from the Seminary, and Randall O'Brien from the Religion Department. I learned so much!

I haven't had that same opportunity at St. Thomas, in large part because the law school is in Minneapolis and much of the rest of the University is across the river in St. Paul. I miss it-- and hope someday I can do more of that again.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#