Friday, January 08, 2021

 

Haiku Friday: Just, you know, this week....

 


We kinda have to haiku about what is happening, right? If you aren't aware of the events of the week, they are summed up neatly in the video above (which has some remarkable scenes from inside the Capitol).

Here, I will go first:

News flash: "Police have
Retaken the Capitol."
Never imagined...

Now it is your turn! Just use the 7/5/7 formula, and have some fun! [Oops! After 14 years, I mess that up? It's 5/7/5...]


Comments:

January 6th
I so wish I was watching
Olympus has Fallen



 
Blacks who protest all
the killing will have massive
police resistance

A white mob intent
on sedition find themselves
welcomed by allies

When will we all learn
when will we finally say
enough is enough


 
Do lives matter if
They don't seem much like the cast
Of Duck Dynasty?


 
Terrorists escape
DC and head to my town.
They weren't welcomed here.


 
You know everything is wrong
when haiku rules change
7-5-7, please no
 
My son and I watched
“Daddy, what are they doing?”
“I don’t think they know”





 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#