Saturday, December 05, 2020

 

The land down under

 As you might expect, I'm fielding a lot of calls about clemency these days. I have been talking to the Philadelphia Inquirer, Politico, NBC, NPR, apparently (though I don't remember that one), The Washington Post (which had a fact wrong-- I have been to two meetings in the WH under Trump, not "several"), and the Buffalo News. Tuesday, people from PBS's Newshour are coming to Minneapolis to talk about things-- but that is not even the most interesting thing happening on Tuesday. More on that as we get closer.  

My favorite so far, though, was talking to the Australian national TV network (ABC) about how things work here. You can see that here.

Of course, being an expert on clemency is like being Santa Claus: A few days a year, everyone wants to talk to you, and the rest of the year no one is interested.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#