Monday, November 02, 2020

 

The closet haiku

 It was another good week, even though the subject (the back of your closet) was super-weird!

The Medievalist has the same shirt I do!

I forgot I still
Had that small green t-shirt from
Nineteen eighty-one.

As does Christine (and from the same place, Hickey's):

Pink oxford cloth shirt
Late 1978
Bought in The Village

Hangs next to my kilt
That was bought in Toronto
Both worn in high school.

And Desiree does, too!:

The back of closet
yields flannel shirt. Perfect for
spirit day -- yee haw!

My dad has quite a closet (and a trenchant observation):

They look familiar
put there by someone thinner
I'd better leave them.

While Amy used an excellent word for it (archeology):

Sister's clothes left here,
and dad's effects, make for strange
archaeology.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#