Thursday, November 26, 2020

 

Happy Thanksgiving!

 


Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I love that it is about a simple and good idea: gratitude. It's not particularly nationalistic or commercialized. It has only the simplest and most ancient of traditions: feasting. What's not to love?

I'm grateful for all of you. It is a pleasure and an honor to reach out into the world every day and know that what I write is read, by people I love and people I do not know. I have posted every day for the last 14 years, and it has brought me great joy. 

Right now I have a piece up at The Atlantic on the spiritual elements of clemency. They connected it to the Flynn pardon, which is ok-- but the headline (which I don't get to write) doesn't really fit the piece. Still, it lays out the heart of what I think about clemency. You can read that here, and I hope that you will. 


Comments:
Love your Altanic article. I hope and and pray the new administartion reads the Atlantic and responds to the voice long in the wilderness. I give thanks for the persistence and wisdom of your voice. Happy Thanksgiving Mark
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#