Friday, November 27, 2020

 

Haiku Friday: What did you eat?

 


As I mentioned yesterday, Thanksgiving is a feasting holiday. And I love a good feast! This year, I made a pumpkin pie that involved a lot of rum and kind of a messy crust. Yum.

So what did you eat? Are there leftovers? Can I have some? Let's haiku about that this week. Here, I will go first:

I carve the turkey
Mostly so I can filch bits,
Furtively happy.

Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable pattern and have some fun!


Comments:
Brocolli, onions,
mozzarella, anchovies.
Paisans save the day!
 
Unconventional
Leg of Lamb with cranberry;
a French Apple Cake
 
Rolled out new dishes
Creamy cheesy Brussel Sprouts
Top notch! Stole the show.
 
A rack of lamb ribs,
A salad, shrimp and apples,
Mince meat pie dessert.





 
Thanksgiving Day
Afternoon sipping cognac
cooking and music
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#