Wednesday, October 28, 2020

 

Yale Law '90: Adrienne McNamara

 

I'm devoting Wednesdays on the blog to profiling my classmates in the Yale Law class of 1990-- it has been quite an adventure!

Adrienne McNamara came to Yale Law straight out of LSU--  like me, one of the state-school people thrust into a new environment. She thrived, and landed a great clerkship on the 5th Circuit with Judge John Minor Wisdom (a legendary judge with one of the most memorable names since Learned Hand). 

After clerking, Adrienne landed in Denver, where she now works at Faegre Drinker-- and has since 1991, a rarity among my classmates, who tend to, uh, move around a lot. Her specialty is helping non-profits, which in my experience can get themselves in a lot of legal trouble. She has been named a Super Lawyer, which (as I understand it) means that she is able to fly and make herself 11 feet tall (though not at the same time). 

I like knowing that Adrienne is using her considerable talents-- which were obvious all the way back in 1990-- to help the non-profits that make so many communities better. That's a pretty good path to tread.

 


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#