Monday, October 05, 2020

 

The Haiku of the Moment

 Last week, I asked everyone to haiku about the political moments they remember, and y'all came through!

We had this from Mary Senneka (and I remember that...):

Glued to the TV
November two-thousand eight
Hope finally wins.

And Jill Scoggins gave us this beauty:

My grade school teacher:
Shocked, stunned, in despair. But why?
LBJ dropped out.

Arce chimed in:

The White House shut down!
Everyone believed self safe!
hard lesson learned late.

And it is always great to hear from the Medievalist (come back to MN: the leaves are brilliant!):

Yes! Nixon resigns!
OMG, we are lucky.
The bastard is gone!


Comments:
I should come back to Minnesota. No fall here in Texas. The leaves do fall off the trees, but it's not pretty. Where's my calendar?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#