Tuesday, October 06, 2020

 

Kinda New in the Waco Trib!

 

 
This past Sunday, I had a piece in the Waco Tribune Herald about the failure of Donald Trump as the example-in-chief, something that came out of a conversation I had a few years ago with IPLawGuy. You can read that here-- and I hope you will!
 
I'm fortunate to be a Democrat whose best friend is a (reasonable) Republican. I've learned a lot more by talking to him than nearly anyone else over the years. 
 
But, it's a hard time to be that kind of reasonable Republican... 


Comments:
Great op-ed Mark. Identifies the true weakness of Trump and the strengths that earlier presidents had, including the important strength of knowing how to listen and from whom to listen. One rarely learns while talking (an exception, I learned by teaching!), and if one is a really good listener, almost every conversation and every thing read result in learning.

BTW, we no longer live in Waco and miss it. We are in a suburb of Philadelphia, just to the north east in Lower Gwynedd Township in Montgomery County.
 
Blush
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#