Wednesday, September 02, 2020

 

YLS '90: Robert Rivera, Jr.

I've devoted Wednesdays on the blog to profiling my classmates in the Yale Law Class of 1990.

Robert Rivera Jr. was one of a small group of people coming to New Haven from Texas (he had just graduated from the University of Texas-Austin). Little did I know that I would later live in Texas for 10 years-- I should have asked more questions of friendly Texans like Robert.

After law school, his story is remarkably simple (especially compared to the wandering around people like me did on their way to finding their calling. 

Right out of school, Robert started working for Susman Godfrey, a large national law firm. He made partner in just five years. AND... he's still there. That's remarkable stability. He specializes in complex high-stakes litigation, and has worked on cases across the country and around the world. As someone who got worn out by simple high-stakes litigation (criminal prosecution), I admire his longevity in the field!

Comments:
There are a number of foreclosure attorneys available that specialize in helping homeowners deal with their creditors. Find one near you to work with. Click here to know more about estavillolaw.com.

 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#