Monday, August 31, 2020

 

Gavin wins again!

At least Anonymous had solvable problems, in discussing this summer we have had:

Skunks under my porch
Huge chipmunk in my basement
Spiders in my car

Squirrel in the attic
Starting to feel surrounded--
Even home is nuts!

But Christine speaks for us all, I think:

This is not on my
Twenty-Twenty Bingo Card
Longing for normal
(whatever that is)

As does my dad:

we have had blue skies
but also the dark side of
both nature and man

And the Medievalist:

Brewing some ice tea,
All the news is horrible,
Close my eyes and sip.

DDR was just dark:

This disease is bad
But not the worst thing inside
Americans now.

Meanwhile, though, Gavin definitely had some good things happen in a troubling summer:

My lil girl’s first steps
My boy rode his “big boy” bike
This was my summer.




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#