Monday, July 06, 2020

 

Maybe the best Hamilton-related haiku ever....

... could be this gorgeous entry from last Friday by Megan Willome:

with the man who puts
a comma after Dearest,
watching "Hamilton"

And it is always good to hear from the Medievalist:

Me gustaría 
Estar en España y
Tomar cerveza.

[My translation:

I would like
Being in Spain but
This beer gave me a tumor]

I liked this from Christine (and it is familiar):

Pool side, the Shores Park
Grilled hot dogs delivered
to the life guard staff

Suntan oil, Sun In,
A breeze off cool lake waters
The stench of fish flies

Excellent work by Ann S. (remember, the topic is where we wish we could be):

In a country changed
2020 history
Proud to be mask free

This anonymous one sounds like my Mom:

Pinery camping
Little flags on the table
Wet sandy ex-pats.

And finally, this from my Dad (who also has a great blog post up-- check it out here):

on a windsurfer
my family safe on shore
is laughing at me

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#