Saturday, April 11, 2020

 

Recommendations!

So, if you are just hanging around at home with nothing to do, I have some ideas!

First, check out my sister Kathy's instagram account here. She recently uploaded a big backlog of pencil drawings she has done over the years, and they are pretty great.

Second, I'm intrigued by the mysterious account "Real Car Spotting MN," which is weirdly mundane. Is that a Voyager minivan parked next to a snowbank? Why, yes it is! The person running this is oddly obsessed with landau roofs.

Third, as always, check in on my Dad's blog for photos, words, and jazz.

And finally, is everyone else as fascinated with Heathcliff as I am? For example, if I am reading this right, in the panel below we have Heathcliff meeting up with Garfield, who complains that his house is full of "phonies." How weirdly compelling is that???







Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#