Friday, April 03, 2020

 

Haiku Friday: At home with pets


One of the good things about teaching online is that I'm getting to meet a lot of the cats and dogs living with my students.  Cats, especially, seem to like sauntering in front of the camera during class, stopping directly in front of it. It's kind of fun.

People are getting to spend a lot of time with their pets these days. Let's haiku about that this week! Here, I will go first:

Ash (Leopard Gecko)
Has never had it so good:
Many adventures!

Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable formula, and have some fun!


Comments:
We call them pets when
we pen in wild animals
now we can relate
 
Chester the Great Dane
Is probably eating up
IPLawGuy's shoes.
 
Some things never change
Mom, take me for a walk, please..
They need a treadmill
 
What, I thought I saw
Chester on a trampoline
Looks like so much fun
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#