Monday, April 27, 2020

 

Great Haiku about... you know...

Wow! Lots of great haiku about the dumb things people are saying these days.

Steve was back with a limerick (still allowed):

The makers of Lysol and Clorox
Eschew their use as a detox,
By a serious brain quirk,
Dr. Trump thinks they’ll work,
And Dr. Birx cries out, “It’s a crox!”

My dad chimed in:

They say that I am
doing a great job, I mean
everybody.

As did IPLawGuy:

"Over by Summer"
Maybe summer the next year
put away false hope.

And Christine:

Stands with confidence
Spewing medical advice
Sarcasm my ass.

The Medievalist is back with a bang:

Shedding light inside,
Will cure it for sure he said,
All the germs laughed.

And Megan Willome had my personal favorite:

A relative said,
"Just gargle with vinegar."
It was on Facebook.

Comments:
I loved all of the haiku and limericks this week. Bravo everyone!
 
Ditto
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#