Friday, March 13, 2020

 

Haiku Friday: Social distancing


No, I'm not retreating to remote Osler Island (pictured above)-- that would be a little too extreme. But it was announced yesterday that my school is going online for a month (at least), and all kinds of events have been canceled. The coronavirus is forcing us into new ways of being. So let's haiku about that this week. Last week was a general coronovirus theme, but this week lets talk specifically about how we are adapting.

Here, I will go first:

Came back from skiing
And found coronavirus
Had shaken my world.

Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable pattern, and have some fun!


Comments:
I am a good host
but I am shutting the door
on new viral guests

 
Social distancing
14 acres,spring gardens
7 yards of mulch


 
Distance between us?
If we must. But let us still
act with love's kindness.

 
My survival kit:
Hot tea, warm fire, good book, dog
nestled by my feet.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#