Friday, March 20, 2020

 

Haiku Friday: Going outside


With so many indoor activities (movies, museums, shows, restaurants, gyms, bars, stores) closed for Coronavirus season, a lot of people are rediscovering the outdoors. Of course, not every outdoor activity is available-- the picture above was taken on my trip with IPLawGuy to Whistler last week, shortly before it closed for the season-- but no one is closing down the walking paths, the bike trails, or the woods.

So let's haiku about that this week-- the adventurous (alone or in small groups) that can take us into the great outdoors. Here, I will go first:

Lake Harriett calls
Ice is thinning, snow recedes
She invites us near.

Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable pattern and have some fun...

Comments:
Week in the garden
Talking to my plants; green thumb...
Best isolation
 
The sun is still there
Warming my tired, pale arms
The sun, it's still there.
 
I don't need too much--
Some sunshine, trees, and some grass.
A long walk soothes me.
 
Dog walk before dawn,
a woman with her dog calls,
"Good morning! Be well!"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#