Wednesday, December 25, 2019

 

On Christmas


Merry Christmas!

I am blessed by the people around me. I do nothing by myself, and too rarely give credit to those who pull me along behind them. My collaborators have been incredible. The newest person to work with and teach mine is Leslie Redmond, pictured above. We wrote a piece together for Christmas, titled Justice for Christmas. You can read it here. We also did a radio interview yesterday, and it was wonderful to share the time with her and the people listening. There is nothing more important to talk about right now. Leslie wrote the very heart of it: "If Jesus walked the earth today, he would be flipping tables."

I also had a piece in the Waco Trib yesterday that is, in a way related. You can read that here.  

This day does mean something...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#