Monday, November 11, 2019

 

How does that work???

I gotta say thanks to everyone who has offered haiku: there have been some great poems lately. This week, people took on the subject of mysterious processes with gusto!

We had this from the Medievalist (who should know that St. Peter MN saw its first snow yesterday:

Combustion engine,
I put gas in the tank and
"Check Engine" appears.

And more brilliance from Jill Scoggins:

Stem cells taken from
patient, processed, put back in.
This cures some cancers!

IPLawGuy, as usual, is on my wavelength:

"Color" is not real
light refracting on surface
Whoa! Mind still gets blown.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
I am vain enough to love that you describe my contribution as "brilliance"

S'riously -- I love Haiku Fridays. I get to use writing muscles I don't normally get to use. Thank you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#