Friday, November 22, 2019

 

Haiku Friday: Who should sing "I Want Nothing?" (or, Misc. Politics)

Many songs are being made from President Trump's notes from his Helicopter Yelling yesterday. For example, here is one in the style of The Smiths:



My favorite is this Ramones-style version:



Let's haiku about who we want to sing "I Want Nothing!" Or, if you want, you can haiku about the other political news of the week (which I guess was pretty important). Here, I will go first:

It's the bold sharpie
That somehow makes it most punk.
Well, that and the hair.

Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable pattern and have some fun!

Comments:
David Bowie, not:
Perhaps Flock of Seagulls is
more appropriate
 
The right voice for this:
One John Cougar Mellencamp.
I want to hear that!
 
Thinking Rod Stewart,
Gravel voiced, too many smokes,
Very cynical.
 
Close your eyes. Hear it...
Cookie Monster belts it out.
Sesame Street style

 
I want Trump to sing
Sing, laugh, genuinely smile
Yet it’s beyond him
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#