Saturday, November 23, 2019

 

Big week 'o media



Yesterday, the Washington Post published my rant against the annual Turkey Pardon. Something about that just makes me mad! You can read that here. I got the usual gamut of responses, including an surprising number from people who were upset that I suggested eating the turkey. Which was... kinda missing the point. But we all have the issues that are most important to us, I suppose.

I was also quoted in the New York Times article about the clemency grants to three service members. You can read that one here.

Last Sunday, I wrote in the Waco paper about some of the lesser-considered problems of the Trump administration. That one is here.

On Thursday night, I got to talk about the impeachment hearings on Canadian television (they are great to talk to), but I can't find a link to the CBC.

Right now... there is just a lot to talk about.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#