Monday, November 04, 2019

 

A bumper crop of Halloween Haiku!

Wow!

We got a beauty from Holly Collison-- I was so glad to see her here, and loved this one:

Humongous lobster
Knocked on the door with his kid
Halloween dad win!

Christine maybe lives in a haunted forest:

The woods are scary
In the dark of the night, no
one dares to enter

~*~*~*~*

I buy some candy
just in case someone shows up
More Reese's for me

IPLawGuy does not:

Kids took a new route
Had to miss house with chili
and beer for adults

Jill Scoggins went all-in!:

My dog's bee costume
was a hit: Kids loved the stinger
on his little butt!

And Susan Stabile had a lack of action:

It made me so sad:
Only six trick-or-treaters.
Lots of candy left.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#