Tuesday, October 08, 2019

 

Great and Unmatched Wisdom

Maybe you aren't on Twitter. Maybe you ARE on Twitter, but just steer clear of Donald Trump while there. Either way, you need to give it a break for a minute and check this out:




I have to wonder if there some staffer in the WH whose job it is to come up with ridiculous Tweetable phrases that will make peoples' heads explode. If that person exists (as I suspect he does) kudos on "my great and unmatched wisdom." That's... well, it makes my head explode. So, mission accomplished!

Comments:
The Turks and Europe must watch over the captured ISIS and their families? and do what with them? In the mean time go out and slaughter the Kurds? My head explodes most days and I know when he writes versus someone else. The quality of his vocabulary and comprehension changes.

 
Yes! This is Trump himself, half-awake . . . Attila the Hun meets Ric Flair?

Yeah, we are deep s***.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#