Monday, September 30, 2019

 

Hmmm... well, that worked.



I really wondered if "Ed Begley, Jr." would work as a haiku subject, but it did! It was a good sign, of course, that when I posted the link on Twitter, Ed Begley Jr. himself "liked" the post. So, there's that.

And the haiku! We had this from the Medievalist (and he's right about Columbo!):

Bad guy, Columbo,
Thinks he's smarter than Peter,
He goes to jail.

And Jill Scoggins weighed in with this, bringing us up to the moment:

Current: vying for
Connie on Young Sheldon. Will
He win her heart? Hmmmm

IPLawGuy seems to be having stranger dreams than mine involving EB2:

Better than my dream
English lawyer passing out
his business cards.

Comments:
You still have Moderation enabled on the haiku post. I put several out there on Sunday.

 
Oh! Let me fix that. Sorry!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#