Friday, September 06, 2019

 

Haiku Friday: What makes you mad?


Believe me, I know that there are great injustices in this world-- my work makes it impossible for me not to see that. But what usually makes us made is not a great injustice, but an inconvenience or bit of inconsideration on the part of someone else.

Let's haiku about that this week! Here, I will go first:

Can't you read the sign?
This trail's for bikes, not walking!
Your trail is right there!  {pointing}

Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable pattern and have some fun!


Comments:
On the interstate
Left lane cruisers going slow
What is your problem?
 
Estos pantalones son caros
Y aun así atraen gatos
Debo venderlos.
 
Nothing stings like your
idea co-opted by
your boss sans credit.
 
Package lost in mail,
Post office has no idea,
Lost in Mexico.
 
Guy at the stoplight
The light is green. You can go!
He just meditates...
 
Ev'rything to do
with that evil orange crook
makes me very mad.
 
Cups/Plates in the sink
Is it a stretch to wash them
Use the dishwasher?

Going 30 years
Can't teach an old dog new tricks
Will keep him anyway
 
Driver behind me
so obviously texting
Where is the sheriff?

or


Driving in the rain
So trusting that I see them
Turn your damn lights on
 
This is not a show.
It’s bigger than just you, sir.
Have some dignity.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#