Friday, September 27, 2019

 

Haiku Friday: Ed Begley, Jr.


I know this will be a challenge, but here we go...

Lately, Ed Begley, Jr. has been appearing in my dreams, mostly as a background character and sometimes as a student in my class. I'm not sure what to make of that, but let's haiku about Ed Begley, Jr. this week! Here, I will go first:

He's on every show
And most of the movies, too;
I miss St. Elsewhere.

Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 formula and have some fun!

And if you don't remember the pretty remarkable cast of St. Elsewhere, check this out:


Comments:
Ed Begley Senior
Now there was a great actor!
Was one Angry Man.
 
Said he was crazy
But he was right all along
Had an EV1.
 
One of those actors
Where I say: "Hey, it's that guy!"
And of course it is.
 
Better than my dream
English lawyer passing out
his business cards
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Current: vying for
Connie on Young Sheldon. Will
He win her heart? Hmmmm

 
Bad guy, Columbo,
Thinks he's smarter than Peter,
He goes to jail.
 
Wait... Ed Begley, Jr. was on Columbo??? It always seemed like that show was about my dad.
 
Colombo went on forever! It was a great episode with Tyne Daily where Colombo searches for a lost bank heist. Pretty funny really, except for the two murders...
 
He spent a season
on Six Feet Under, Hiriam...
Ruth's love interest
 
Ed Begley, Jr
crazy California
climate activist

 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#