Friday, September 20, 2019

 

Haiku Friday: Crime!

I know, I know-- it's not nice to dime out your friends... but it's pretty clear that the guy involved in the attempted robbery, pictured at right, looks exactly like IPLawGuy.  He even has that exact outfit, which he wears for formal events at his law firm.

However, I have never seen that shark before.

Crime is a constant, even as rates ebb and flow. Some of us have committed them, some have been victims, some just saw movies about it, but at one time or another we all think about it. Let's haiku about that this week!

Here, I will go first:

Someone stole my tapes!
But only took some of them.
Feel a bit judged.

Now it is your turn! Just use the 7/5/7 syllable formula, and have some fun!

Comments:
They say crime don’t pay.
Well, it sure is popular.
So it must be fun!
 
Why, when September
blows in, do I crave a book
that's a bit crime-y?
 
Why Antiheroes?
Do not glorify bad guys
Root for good ones!
 
Two converged on me
And ripped my necklace away
I froze in my place.


 
I was so mad when
Someone hotwired my Trans Am
Twas IPLawGuy!
 
He broke my window,
Tried to steal my Ford Fiesta,
Bled everywhere, failed.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#