Friday, August 09, 2019

 

Haiku Friday: car advice


So, my old car (pictured above) is pretty much dead after ten years and 140,000 miles. The air conditioning went out, so I took it in and the mechanics report is pretty horrifying. Some key components have "melted" and the axles are worn out[!] among other scary issues.

So what car should I get? Please give me ideas... in haiku! Here, I will go first:

Poor dying Trabant
You did your best, um, mostly
Better than Yugo!

Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable pattern, and have some fun!


Comments:
Your old friend Larry
Would say to get a Beemer
Germans know their cars.
 
Larry the fuzzhead?
He does have good cars, I guess.
Maybe a used one.
 
A used one is a
Smaller secured transaction.
So Larry taught me.

 
Do you want cuteness?
Or do you want horsepower?
Mini Cooper's both!

 
Good cars get you there.
Great cars move your body, soul.
But it will cost ya!
 
Plymouth, Mercury
Oldsmobile or Pontiac
Not any of these
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#