Monday, July 01, 2019

 

The next step begins


Comments:
I never liked being told "That's the Way it is," but I have certainly heard and said something to the effect of don't tilt at windmills.

And its frustrating as hell. I just DO NOT UNDERSTAND why some people hold such awful beliefs about a whole range of issues. I do know that screaming at them and telling them that they're stupid won't work.

The Vietnam war was one of those rare instances where opinions changed... over time... in the light of overwhelming and incredibly devastating evidence. But even the changed opinions were multiple and nuanced.
 
Bigotry in the guise of religion is just as odious as under any other name. I have never understood how people can claim people are damned just for loving someone, and still claim to espouse the teachings of Christ.

Lee
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#