Friday, June 28, 2019

 

Haiku Friday: The TV I never watched


I was playing a trivia game last week, and was shocked at how little I knew in the television category-- I only knew about game shows through SNL parodies, and had never seen most of the shows mentioned. I am often given a hard time, too, because I have never seen either of the two best shows on criminal law: The Wire and Breaking Bad.

So let's haiku about that this week-- the shows you know about, but never saw. Here, I will go first:

So much I missed
By skipping "The Wire," but still
People quote it to me.

Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable pattern, and have some fun!

Comments:
Stop asking about
Gilligan's Island: parents
Thought it satanic.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#