Monday, May 20, 2019

 

On the bus!

I love what people did with this (though I thought more people would have bus stories!). We had all four directions of the country represented. First, from the West, this from DDR:

The school bus driver
Was a true alcoholic
And yet we lived.

CTL remembered a bus in the East (Philadelphia):

SEPTA buses are 
Zoos on wheels, but where people,
Not apes, throw feces.  

The Medievalist has a most Minnesota reflection:

Riding the school bus,
Going north to Grand Marais,
Lutherans canoeing.

And, probably my favorite, Christine rode the bus in the South:

Caught bus in Daytona
Moon lit skies, snow covered fields
A red-eye ride home.

Comments:
Well I had a typo. I caught that bus in Dayton, Ohio. Kind of hard to find snow covered fields in Florida; frost yes; snow doubtful.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#