Monday, April 01, 2019

 

Spring...

I asked for haiku about Spring, and I got some great ones. Meanwhile, I am looking out of my window at great big snowflakes coming down, and I am getting over my annual winter into spring head cold, which almost knocked me out last week.

But, yes, there were haiku! Tales of different places:

The Medievalist described Texas:

Everything is green,
Trees bloom luxuriously pink,
Blue bonnets explode.

As did Megan Willome (quite winningly):

Center Point Road

The trees were green, so
green(kelly green) except 
for the few still bare, 

still waiting. Still, they
wait for what is already 
here but not yet theirs.

While Christine has more of an East Coast/NC vibe:

White, pink, delicate
Cherry blossoms drifting, down,
slowly to the ground.

And CraigA tried to get over Gronk's retirement by thinking about the Sox:

Fenway franks grilling
Sam Adams on tap, and Mr.
Mookie Betts in right.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#