Saturday, April 20, 2019

 

Press Secretaries and Truth



I remember watching the press conference where Sarah Sanders claimed that after FBI director was fired "countless" FBI agents applauded the move. At the time, I thought "that's not right." It just didn't make sense, based on what I know about FBI agents. They just aren't the type of people who call the White House to comment on political moves, even if they did not like the director who was fired.

Does this mean she should be fired or resign? What level of deception are tolerated in that position?

Comments:
I have no respect for the woman. She needs to go. That said, I probably won't believe anything the next Press Secretary says either. Until djt is gone there will be no credible voices speaking on behalf of the White House.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#