Friday, April 26, 2019

 

Haiku Friday: The chores of Spring


[Pictured here: Not exactly a chore, but I think I was trying to save a baguette from a group of neighborhood miscreants]

If you are like me, you are finding yourself outside with some tools: a rake or a limb-cutter, or a chain saw. It's the first decent days of Spring, and there is a lot to do, inside and out.

Let's haiku about that this week! Here, I will go first:

I do love Spring's tools:
The saw and spade and clippers
And sun, rain, an soil.

Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable formula and have some fun!



Comments:
Working in the yard
Someone yells "is that a hoe?"
Why yes, yes it is.
 
Trusty wheel barrow
tires pumped up and ready
Time to spread the mulch
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#