Friday, March 08, 2019

 

Haiku: What would you do with a lot of money?


Yesterday I was looking for a video where I ramble on about sentencing issues and instead discovered a web site that supposedly reveals "How rich is Mark Osler?" The answer, apparently, is pretty darn loaded-- it says my net work is $206 million dollars... Which is off by nearly $206 million. The same site also claims that my main source of income is "Celebrities," that I was born on New Year's Day, and that I have expertise in "make-up" and "special effects." That picture is definitely me, though.

So, this week let's all imagine we were that fictional Mark Osler with that $206 million. What would you do with it? And we can do it in haiku! Here, I will go first:

Two hundred and six
Million? I would buy a new coat
A haircut and tie.

Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable formula and have some fun!

Comments:
A law professor worth $206 million?

No credibility issues there.
 
All of that money?
I would turn it into tens
And give it away.
 
With all that money
I would fund cancer treatment
Drugs are expensive

 
I’d buy wild land
Where game and fowl still live free
And just leave it be
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#