Friday, March 22, 2019

 

Haiku Friday: Spring Cleaning


It is spring cleaning time! I look at the picture above, and I realize what I am standing in front of, blocking from the camera's view: a fantastic tangle of fishing rods and reels, piled against the wall and weaving in and out of one another.

We all have something we need to clean out. Let's haiku about that this time. Here, I will go first:

Boat house disaster
Undifferentiated
Mass of filament.

Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable formula, and have some fun!

Comments:
Pear tree is blooming,
A fresh coat of paint goes on,
Clutter, trash, is gone.
 
All of our stuff seems
comfortable where it is
untouched and unused

 
I can't top John Osler's submission so I will just bow to this week's master.
 
A secret lair full
Of the old and forgotten:
Refrigerator!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#