Tuesday, March 12, 2019

 

Clementedia


I'm not crazy about my birthday-- for one thing, it rolls around at about the most depressing time of the year (February 21). 

One thing that brightens it up every year, though, is the card I get from my talented sister, Kathy Osler. She draws something original every time, and I love the surprise of it. She is... kind of like that generally.

As some of you know, I am a little obsessed with the Roman Goddess of clemency, Clementia. Kathy took a turn with that and imagined Clementia as a little friendlier and teddy-bear-ish. Thus, what I got this year was Clementedia. 

And I love it. It sits in the middle of my mantle. I am happy to take questions when people visit. And I glance that way if I need a lift of spirits. 

Now that's a gift.


Comments:
I love that so, so much. What a gift your sister gave you!
 
I know!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#