Thursday, February 21, 2019

 

Political Mayhem Thursday: Amy Klobuchar, Prosecutor


Today (my birthday!) I have a piece in the Minneapolis Star Tribune about Amy Klobuchar and her background as a prosecutor, which you can read here (and I hope you will).

I'm going to be watching all of the candidates closely to see what they have to say about criminal law and how we can make it better. The worst thing that could happen is that no one talks about it-- and I really hope that we can avoid that. It's too important to ignore.

My experience, especially lately, has been that conservatives like Mike Lee are much more comfortable talking about the reform of criminal law than many progressives. I'm not sure why that is, but it is an issue that has the potential for real progress in the near term.

Comments:
Happy Birthday
 
Happy Birthday!!!
 
Great points about Amy Klobuchar!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#