Friday, February 22, 2019

 

Haiku Friday: Cocktails!


I'm not much of a drinker. I don't know how to make drinks, and I'm baffled by the names on a drink menu. Yet, it is kind of fascinating to watch someone make things behind a bar when I am waiting for a table at a restaurant. It's a whole world I don't understand, and those are the ones I find most fascinating.

So let's haiku about that today. About a drink you like, or maybe why you abstain, or what you find baffling. Here, I will go first:

That drink is bright blue!
A hue not found in nature.
Will the drinkers die?

Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable pattern, and have some fun!

Comments:
No need to mix it
Kentucky's finest bourbon
It stands alone, neat
 
Black Jack on the rocks,
sipping whiskey I would drink,
till Doc said no more.

 
No umbrellas please.
Just a little Jack and ice,
Sweet is just nasty.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#