Monday, November 12, 2018

 

Apologies!

To the people who alerted me to the fact that it is nearly 11 am, and I have not blogged today: Don't worry. I'm ok. I just fell asleep while watching the Gilmore Girls last night, and then forgot that I had neglected to blog.

In a way, it is reassuring that people expect a post every morning! I've been doing this for over 12 years now, and it is good to see that people still notice.


And, if you are interested in great haiku, I recommend that you review this gem from the bi-lingual Medievalist:


Son caracoles,
¿Has comido alguna vez?
Será la primera.

(It´s snails.
Ever eaten them before?
It´s the first time.)


And Susan Stabile contributed my favorite (which may have been inspired by the same Hong Kong restaurant that Christine referred to):

"Very good stir-fried" - 
the only English he knew.
I think they were worms.

Comments:
Dude! We all follow Osler's Razor every day even if we don't say anything. Gilmore Girls. Nice.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#