Friday, September 07, 2018

 

Haiku Friday: Celebrity selfies


I am taking some flak for not getting a selfie with Kim K. at the White House on Wednesday. Which is crazy-- that doesn't seem like the place to get a selfie at any rate, especially if you are supposedly there to be an expert in something. Yet, it seems, everyone else got one with her.

The last celebrity selfie I got was with Chewbacca, and I'm pretty proud of that. I'm sure you have at least one or two, right? So let's haiku about that this week. Here, I will go first:

I had to do it.
After all, when would I be
Back on Kashyyyk?

Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable formula, and have some fun!

Comments:
David Hasselhoff!
I ran over, got a pic
Was not Hasselhoff.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#