Friday, August 31, 2018

 

Haiku Friday: Things to buy at Target


I buy some of my food and most of my stuff at Target. I realize that others have their own favorite place-- Wal-Mart, Dollar General, Sears, Food n' Stuff-- and we can leave the topic broadly enough to include all of that. But we all shop. What do you get?

Here, I will go first:

Fizzy water, fruit
Standard issue pants, ice cream,
And sometimes a lamp.

Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable formula, and have some fun!


Comments:
Seven months, missing
Clothes Encounters Consignment
On Capitol Hill.
 
Target, Walmart, Sears
as well as Unique Thrift Store
Target has best food
 
My Virgin Mobile
Phone came off the Target shelf,
Great buy to be sure.
 
We only shopped there
occasionally .... will miss
our moving Target
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#