Thursday, July 12, 2018

 

Political Mayhem Thursday: The sound of slowing down


I know there is a lot I could write about today. The political churn has been just ferocious of late.

But... sometimes, I just don't have it in me. Like the chained Baylor mascot forced to drink Dr. Pepper in this photo, sometimes I just want to stop and do something else.

Like a car trip! Or maybe some time up on Osler Island. Or perhaps I will read a book. But not about politics; something where this one guy thinks he is way over this girl, but then she shows up again out of nowhere, but then there are some issues with his job where he has to go to some unexpected locale. Or maybe I'll read the paper. Actually, that won't help much.

Or, there is always watching "Gilmore Girls" re-runs. Except for local Stars Hollow elections, politics seems to play no role at all in their lives...

Comments:
Which Wimpy Kid book is that where Jeff thinks he's over the girl but he's not?
 
Hallmark Channel's Christmas in July movie schedule:

http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/christmas-keepsake-week/christmas-keepsake-week-2018-schedule

All movies are boy meets girl, boy and girl kinda sorta get interested in each other, boy and girl break up for some reason, boy and girl get together and (spoiler alert) finally have their first kiss at the end of the movie.

I have friends who are binge-watching the series right now. They say it is a very soothing antidote to the real world.
 
IPLawGuy-- Every damn one.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#