Saturday, April 21, 2018

 

Writing, writing, writing...

Being done with the casebook (and the Teacher's Manual for the casebook) has freed me up to wade into short-form writing, which I really enjoy.

Yesterday, the Washington Post ran my piece on clemency (spoiler alert: I'm for it), and tomorrow I have a piece about the Prince investigation in the Star-Tribune here. I might have a piece in the Waco Tribune-Herald, too, but I haven't heard about that one...

Plus, I've been writing tests all week. It's hard to do (at least for me). This year's tests will feature all of my favorite recurring characters:

Glorbin Dandyport
Rory Ryan
Rink Allegro
Bob McBurger
Larry Bates

Further, affiant sayeth not.

Comments:
Larry Bates! You have to at least try for verisimilitude if anyone is going to take you seriously. Nobody would ever have that name.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#