Friday, March 23, 2018

 

Haiku Friday: Least favorite TV characters


I don't watch television as much as some people, and I am way behind on things that everyone thinks I should watch. I've never seen The Wire, for example, or even a single episode of Breaking Bad. And that is just in the "drug drama" category!

When I do watch a show, though, there often seems to be one character I just loath, though. I'm guessing that is true of a lot of people. So let's haiku about that today! Here, I will go first:

The show is not bad
And that Joey is a hoot
But Phoebe-- ack, bad!

Now it is your turn! just use the 5/7/5 syllable formula, and have some fun!

Comments:
I can't stand Fonzi
Leather Tuscadoro should
Have just killed him.
 
Erkle the idiot,
Suspenders and dopey smile,
Turn off the tv.
 
Mandy. The West Wing.
Shrill. Whiny. Mean girl to Josh.
Glad she disappeared.

 
I am so with you on Mandy!!!
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Keiko O'Brien
Every Trekkie's worst nightmare
Even worse than Wesley
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#