Friday, March 02, 2018

 

Haiku Friday: Dreams



You have them. Sometimes, you remember them. And I think they are important, somehow.

So, let's haiku about dreams this week. You can write about one of yours, someone else's, a crazy or simple one, or even a dream of what might be someday (we're interpreting themes pretty loosely around here lately).
Here, I will go first:

I go up the stairs
In through a beaded curtain
There they are waiting.

Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable formula, and have some fun!

Comments:
Funny, I just woke
in a dream first time in months
complicated dream

On Air Force One forced
landing in an atoll night
woman with babe on board

Jackass president
trying to tell everyone
what to do to live


 
Gumby talks to me
Except it is in Spanish
I ride his blue horse.
 
Woke at four-thirty
Dreamt of fighting arguments.
No more sleep for me.
 
Don't remember dreams
Unless they are really bad.
Don't like those at all.
 
Walking into snow,
Ice flakes sting my cheeks and nose,
Making no progress.
 
What could this one mean?
My dreams often elude me
Trapped in Windsor...
 
Dressing out for big
game; cannot believe it - crap:
Left my skates at home!

 
Never forget me
He said with a smiling glance
Gone with the morning
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#