Monday, January 29, 2018

 

Sandwiches, ranked

I think I'm going to list the top sandwich haikus in the order I would like to have those particular sandwiches.

Number Five: Susan Stabile  So... This sounds really healthy. But no meat and no cheese makes me mopey. That's just me, I know. And this is why you hike the Camino while I eat chips and shoot dice with some guys behind a grocery store.

Smashed avodado,
perhaps a smidgen of salt,

lettuce if you must.

Number Four: OsoGrande I suppose this is an acquired taste, but pickles + peanut butter is something that makes me a little unsettled.

Salami, cheese, ham,
greens, pickles, peanut butter

Dagwood would be proud.

Number Three: Gavin  A little vague, but I'm with you. But wouldn't some cheese help the whole thing out?

Bread Bread Bread Bread Bread
Meat Meat Meat Meat Meat Meat Meat

Bread Bread Bread Bread Bread

Number Two: The Medievalist  Good choice, but I would probably like hot meatloaf. And could we get some Havarti on that?

I love cold meatloaf,
With some mayo on toasted

Bread with glass of milk.

Number One: Waco Friend  What's not to love about this sandwich? He had me at "Havarti."

Mesquite smoked sliced ham
stone ground spicy mustard, twice
havarti sliced cheese

Natural risen
rosemary whole grain sliced bread

HEB special!

Comments:
I had one of those Friday, Saturday, and again today. One more before the Havarti and ham run out. Grocery trip Tuesday or Wednesday!!!

Nice to win something other than a legal case.

 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#