Friday, November 03, 2017

 

Haiku Friday: Halloween Costumes


It was a pretty awesome Halloween around here. The number of trick-or-treaters was way up, and there were some great costumes. I'm not sure why, but there seemed to be a lot of little chickens out there, for some reason. It was a good look (and warm, which is good in Minnesota in late October when it might snow on you).

So, what did you see- or wear? Let's haiku about the good, the bad, the in-between, from this or any year.

Here, I will go first:

The tiny cowboy
Kept forgetting his one line:
"Trick or... uh... trick or...."

Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable formula and have some fun!


Comments:
I just have to say: That baby-as-burrito is really disturbing! And the poor thing looks like Jeff Sessions.

 
My son, wife, and I
Prowled the dark streets as lions.
I'm proud of my pride!
 
Best costume I saw?
Astros unis, Game 6 of
the Series in L.A.!
 
Sexy nurse outfit
Could have been great, but not on
A nine-year old girl!
 
No trick or treaters
here, best FB costume post
was IPLaw Guys kids.
 
Argh, I’m a pirate,
But wait! It is snowing tons,
Pirate with parka.
 
Here in Missouri
Halloween is serious
I was badass cat.
 
Rep. Maxine Waters
"Reclaiming my candy!" read
sign on girl's bucket.

 
Babe in gold tin foil--
Helpless "burrito"--who'd need
So much attention?

 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#