Monday, October 23, 2017

 

Oh, cats

My dad wrote this one... but I don't recognize the cat!

that cute small black cat 
would smile and act like my friend

just to find a home.

The Medievalist got to the true nature of "el gato":

Fuzzy assasins,
Looking for something to kill,
Don’t be fooled by cute.

And IPLawGuy went for really-disturbing (in a poem he wrote while apparently driving his car to William and Mary's homecoming:

Hello Kitty pic
Reminds me, She is not one
A young girl, really.



Comments:
The small black cat was retrieved from the Detroit Humane Society . I was creating a page for the humane Society's Calendar. I photographed the black cat for two days. I named the black cat Ronny. This was a genuine mind reading cat. He seemed to know what I needed both in his acting performance for the camera and his understanding of my emotional needs.
He rode in the car with his front paws on my shoulder while looking past my ear.
At the time we were traveling for much of the year and a pet was out of the question.
He became a good friend and I did find a home for him. He knew what he was doing.
 
I want to see those pictures!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#